The Closing Ceremony of FESCIGU delivered five awards including the short films "The mass of men", by Gabriel Gauchet, "No kissing", by Manuel Arija, "Matilde" by Vito Palmieri, "Sincerity", by Andrea Casaseca, and "Push Up", by David Galan.More information
Now, you can download the Oficial Book of FESCIGU, 92 full color pages with a wide information about the festival: schedules, sections, interviews, parallel activities and more.Download
New technologies have modified our social, cultural and leisure habits, the way we work and we communicate. Two experts have answered our questions, and you can read their valuable thoughts here.More information
9 sections to enjoy
We have classified all the programmed films into 9 sections. Beyond the Short Films Official Section and the Requetecortos Section, there are other 7 sections regarding different topics.More information
Enrollment of the Jury of FESCIGU
The jury of the eleventh edition of FESCIGU are professionals from the world of film and culture who, in their very different fields, have achieved a notorious reputation.More information
Our crowdfunding campaign ended on July 28th, and we have reached our goal of 4000 euros. We are grateful to all those who have collaborated with the festival. If you still wish to support the FESCIGU, you're welcome.Other ways for supporting us
Submission deadline closed
The deadline for submitting films at the XI FESCIGU has been closed on June 28th. In total we have received over 600 short films, placing 2013 as the year with the highest participation.More information
Crowdfunding through Verkami
We have launched a crowdfunding campaign through Verkami to get the support of all those who wish to collaborate with the FESCIGU. In addition, there are other ways to assist the festival to continue its existence.More information
Call for entries
The Call for Entries to participate in the Short Films Oficial Section and Requetecortos Section is open until the 28th of June, this year containing important new features.More information
Our facebook is plenty of activitie. Come in and know everything about the festival, share it with your friends, post whatever you want.Access our facebook
Poster of FESCIGU 2013
Download the poster of FESCIGU 2013, a work by Raquel Lozano, head of the design department of the event, in which she has been working for five years already.More information
Internet, at human service?
This is the choosen topic as central axis for the eleventh edition of FESCIGU. During the next weeks we will publish the reason for this theme and how it will affect the contents we are programming.
- Visit our channel of YouTube, where you will be able fo find all our media.
- The Festival de Cine Solidario de Guadalajara supports the initiative of Asociación de Amigos del Moderno. For a culture from everyone and for everyone.
- In the last few years, FESCIGU has reduced its budget more than 80%. To make the festival feasible, we need your help. Click here to know more.
- If you want to know who organises FESCIGU, visit the website of Cinefilia.
- Know the last edition of Festival de Cine Solidario de Guadalajara, a memorable tenth edition.
- If you want to get more information about any aspect shown in this site, please, contact us.
- Download our poster, designed by Raquel Lozano, in high resolution, medium resolución or low resolución, and help us to spread the festival.
- You still don't know our Facebook? Come in and know the last news of the festival, that this year has much to offer you.
- FESCIGU will host this year the QR Art Lab, a worldwide pioneer initiative than gathers art, technology and solidarity.